Sunday 3 April 2011

Work?

Hmm, work... yes, I am familiar with the concept. What of it?
Oh, you lecturer people actually want me to do some?
How would one go about that then?

It is becoming apparent that I do actually need to do work so survive at uni. This is more than slightly irritating, mainly because I have never had to do so before. I'm sure many people are very good at it, and do it every day, with no effort at all, but I'm not. But it is not just doing work that they expect, they also want me to be awake for ridiculously early lectures every day (Ignoring that fact that I have had to be at school earlier than that for the past 10 years of my life).
I suppose some of this is my fault, I may have been able to juggle my lecture/tutorial/workshop times so that I dont have anything until 10 or 11 each day, but that would have involved the dreaded *whispers* work.

In other news, wheelchair is still going awesome, and I am planning to tempt MissE there, possibly with candy. She has managed to get me into Ultimate, so I will convert her to the ways of the wheel..

Well I suppose I should be going and finishing my Maths assignment...
Nah, Dragon Age 2 sounds much better. ;)

- Skywalker out!

No comments: