Monday 14 December 2009

NEW PC!!

Well the title says it all really.. I GOT A NEW COMPUTER, which, as you may have noticed, is cause for great excitement.

It was custom made and is the reason why I haven't been posting for the last however-long-it-has-been. Now I'm pretty sure that you dont really care, but im gonna tell you what is inside.

OS: Windows 7 (64bit) Home (or whatever they call the base level one)
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.16GHZ
RAM: 4 GB DDR3
Graphics: nVidia 8600GT 512MB


And here are some pics so you can see how awesome it is.




I know, awesome right?

Well I'm off to play CoD: Modern Warfare

Skywalker out!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Wow, that does look pretty cool.

However:
Do you still have dial-up?
I'm concerned at the massiveness of your hard-drive (like, physically, not memorily).
Why so many cords?

Apart from that, and contrary to what it may appear, I am DEEPLY IMPRESSED AND JEALOUS.

Skywalker said...

Missy: yeah, unfortunately the dial-up remains, it will be destroyed shortly. The monitor, speakers, sub-woofer, mouse and keyboard each have wires that make the desk rather messy. Oh, and an Ethernet cable.. and an external hard-drive... and my headphones.... It all adds up really.