Sunday 21 February 2010

I am Epic Wheelchair king.

So.. As you may or may not know, I play wheelchair basketball (despite the lack of missing limbs) and am one of the better shooters. So wheelchair started 2 weeks ago and I went back feeling awesome, knowing that I was just ultimate.... and didn't even score (though, in my defense we were using new chairs). Anyway, the week after that I was on a school retreat (so I didn't play).

And then we have last week's game....

I went out, praying that my l33t skillz had returned...

And scored 16 points.... until, with 5 seconds to go, I'm sitting just outside the 3-point line.

And someone passes me the ball...

And I'm like: "Why not"

And I shoot.

And end up with 19 points.

Yes, I know, I am just so awesome. Thank you, Thank you, I'm here all week.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I would tell you're awesome but I think someone has beaten me to it. Dunno who that would be.

I do think you're pretty ultimate.